- 2015 How does response option order and question order affect self-rated health?
- 2013 Dana Garbarski is this year’s winner of the Roberta G. Simmons Outstanding Dissertation in Medical Sociology award.
- 2012 Dana Garbarski is a co-winner of this year’s Lumpkin Award for the best dissertation.
University of Wisconsin Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- 2012 Dana Garbarski received an award from The Charles Cannell Fund in Survey Methodology of the Survey Research Center at the University of Michigan
University of Michigan Institue for Social Research
- 2012 A proposal to study the “Measurement of Self-Reported Health,” submitted by Dana Garbarski, Nora Cate Schaeffer, and Jen Dykema was among the winning entries in RTI’s 2012 Research Challenge
- 2012 Dana Garbarski: The Role of Rapport in Sensitive Interviews